Monday, June 29, 2009

June 26th Fishing Report




 The fishing on Lake Ontario for Salmon has continued to be good. I had the pleasure of taking out Corrine for her first salmon outing and she landed her first 20 pound + salmon with a smile. The weather was fantastic and we ended up with 5 nice mature Salmon ranging from 16-22 pounds. The fish are fighting very well and there is lots of food out there right now. Congratulations on your very first Salmon, I am sure there will be many more. The salmon derby is only a few weeks away. Check www.alsfishing.com to book your charter this summer or call us at 416 220-7451.


1 comment:

  1. Dear Al,

    I want to thank you for an amazing and successful fishing trip. I have spent close to two years researching fishing charters available in the GTA. I was defiantly not disappointed with the experience. The pride that you have taken in your equipment and vessel to ensure it was all functioning at it’s best only mirrored your, knowledge of the area waters were very reassuring.

    As a lone female with a passion for sports fishing I have often felt like a fish out of water so speak since moving to Ontario 9 years ago. I have had a long time dream of catching a Salmon that had almost died until I found your web page.

    I was very worried placing myself in the hands of an experienced fisherman especially being a novice in the Great Lakes. I was very impressed of the constant checking of lines, temperatures, depth and testing of the leaders after each landing to ensure pristine opportunities for the next amazing fight. You were very patient while explaining various techniques and fish retrieval practices. Your patience, instructions and the excellent condition of your equipment proved successful in landing 5 of 5 King Salmon.

    I will not hesitate to recommend your services for any species of fishing to anyone. I have enjoyed my salmon cooked on cedar plank and smoked with Apple and Cherry woods. Please leave space for me as I look forward to fishing with you again hopefully for the Great Ontario Salmon Derby.

    Regards,
    Corinne

    ReplyDelete